The Army Xeropain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ex BLACK general Mjölnr

+5
reh_an96
ak83
rankdog
Philosopher
YAG
9 posters

Go down

ex BLACK general Mjölnr Empty ex BLACK general Mjölnr

Post by YAG 09.10.09 0:47

This is a funny story about the weirdest and sickest guy who i've ever met in this game...
Probably a lot of you know him from MOB, and after as a general of new formed alliance BLACK. Also, probably a lot of you know about BLACK-BLUE war that ended today and where BLUE won. When it started, both sides have asked us to support them, but we've refused to interfere into war where both sides were friendly to us.
When the end of the war approached and when it was obvious that BLACK is loosing, their general psycho Mjolnr has asked me if he can join our alliance. We've declined his request because we didn't want to interfere into that war and put a finger into Blue's eye. Few days after, he informed me that he's gonna give away his account and soon - it was done. New owner was Njell. He asked us if he can join us, so we thought... why not. But, for any case, we've instructed him to join NSG first, and after a one-month testing we would allow him to come to YAG. So, after a while he did join YAG, but at the same moment - he switched his name back to Mjolnr?!
I've asked him something like - WTF?! and he told me to look at BLACK-BLUE war thread and that i'll get my answer?! I've checked it and realized that Njell was Mjolnr all the time! That he has only switched his name, lied to me and to the alliance, misused our trust... After talking to Will, his destiny was to be kicked out, but while we were discussing it, i've suspended his forum account and Will has switched his ingame status to "new member" (to prevent him sending circulars and seeing who's online).
And.... here's what i've got from him:

Mjölnr Message Ásgarðr [33:16] 08.10.2009 23:01:46

Hi Ilirion!

I feel bad about the current treatment of YAG leadership.
I have never had the intention to "trick" YAG. I have explained that my plan was a good disguise only against BLUE alliance and no one had to know who I was, otherwise my identity would have been blown away.
I really don't know where was my mistake against YAG. They dont know Mjolnr or Njall and for them I am just the "n" member they have.

I understand you want to discuss about me as me being a "case". However I cant wait to see your decision. That could be 'throw away member' and this is a humiliation for me.

Come to think about this, I am really dissapointed about the way you decided to handle my rank in the YAG. i was devoted to YAG and I made no rule breakage while being a NSG member.

OK, I must thank you for your care and friendship. Your guidance was a true bless to me while I was alone in Lambda. For that I am very grateful.
I feel sorry,... but I will abandon YAG as I cannot accept to be labeled as I am today. Plus, leaving YAG is my decision and not Will306's 'punish'. This way I save a small part of my pride!

I wish you well and enjoy the new game Ikariam is today!

cheers,
M.

And my answer was:

Ilirion Message 08.10.2009 23:35:01
Heya....
I don't know where to start....
I told you that i can understand that you needed a disguise, but i've also tried to explain that YAG is not an alliance that's used for tricks and hiding from others. You say that you don't know what's your mistake? What about Lying to me that you took over Mjolnr's account? Can't you understand that you told us something that's not true to gain personal benefit for yourself? In YAG every member has his identity, history, status. For us, members are not only "n"s! We respect EVERY member and we expect the same respect from everyone in the alliance. When you tried to apply as Mjolnr i told you that we can't accept you because we have friendly relations with both BLACK and BLUE and that we don't want to stick a fnger in anyone's eye. Wasn't that clear enough? And you deliberately made me to believe that you're not you any more and we let you in. Disguise or not - you disrespected me, YAG, lied to us and misused our trust.
Our decision WAS throw away and i don't think how that could be more humiliating than this situation right now. There are more than 100 ppl on this server who know how you've treated them. If you wished to avoid humiliation, you should have never lied and taken fake identity.
It really amuses me that you still can say that you're not satisfied with your "rank" and our "treatment" of your case?! For God's sake, how's possible that you say that? Do you have any idea what the most of other ppl would do in such a case?! If you don't have, please try to make a small social research among other alliances and you'll see their answer.
So, NO, you're not saving any part of your pride by leaving us. You would have saved a part of it by sending a mssg to Latian, Will, Django, me, everyone, explaining your situation and asking for redemption. This way... you're just someone who wanted to be smart, but ended up as a subject of laugh.
Fair well and good bye,

Ilirion

INCREDIBLE, HUH?Very Happy
YAG
YAG
Laser Alliance

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Back to top Go down

ex BLACK general Mjölnr Empty Re: ex BLACK general Mjölnr

Post by Philosopher 09.10.09 1:40

hahahaha!

One word: Pussy!

Blue thought that he left the game because of being pillaged, occupied and blockaded 24/7. Turns out he abandoned his friends to save his ass lol.
Philosopher
Philosopher
Tirones

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by rankdog 09.10.09 18:54

Yeah but I thought you liked Pussy? I think calling him that makes the word pussy look bad. Maybe we should use coward. So I don't think of Jenna Jamison when you refer to some black dude named Mjolnr.

rankdog
Optio

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by YAG 09.10.09 19:05

hmmmm, if you don't wanna use that word, just call him ki-ki (thanx to Honey, another word in my vocabulary lol)
YAG
YAG
Laser Alliance

Back to top Go down

Post by ak83 10.10.09 9:10

what a ki-ki

:-)
ak83
ak83
Commando #1
Commando #1

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by YAG 10.10.09 10:05

until few weeks ago, it were my favorite toffees... But then Honey had to ruin it all Razz
http://xeropain.niceboard.org/general-chatter-f14/language-differences-t903.htm
YAG
YAG
Laser Alliance

Back to top Go down

Post by reh_an96 10.10.09 12:51

i thought u stopped eating.....
reh_an96
reh_an96
Centurions

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjölnr 24.10.09 22:04

Hi people!

I am Mjölnr from BLACK DEATH alliance. I have never been a MOB player just member of M0B2 (old wing alliance) and then a member of XIII.
I have created BLACK alliance together with my 3 friends from MOB and some other friends (XIII or non-affiliated) to fight against BLUE players who used the EDMW & VI - MOB war to attack my 3 MOB friends while they where already engaged in another conflict.
I have been a general of BLACK for a very short time. I have served BLACK mainly as Home Secretary.
I have left BLACK and become Njáll for about a month when I couldn't afford to play ikariam too much due to my busy real life.
In our declaration of war we have stated that if someone doesnt wish to fight he must be de-tagged from his alliance. I did it and covered my identity to have full protection from BLUE who have been proven not so fair-play players (some of them) during my experience in Ikariam. Speaking about fair play I think you missed that part too ilirion as what you have done here is non-ethic and childish.

Consider yourself on my blacklist.... lilikins !

Mjölnr

Back to top Go down

Post by Meself 25.10.09 5:41

Ooooh Gun talk from a water pistol Smile
Meself
Meself
Tribuni Angusticlavii

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by reh_an96 25.10.09 10:35

OMG!!! my clothes r wet....
reh_an96
reh_an96
Centurions

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Huth 25.10.09 13:08

Blacklist others = to be on other people's blacklist.
Now I wonder if any alliance will still accept him for being on multi alliance's blacklist.

Gave it another thought....would any1 even want to have black death in their alliance?!
Huth
Huth
Laser Alliance

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ak83 31.10.09 21:06

the funny thing is now he's banned.

From Ikariam

For 38 years!
ex BLACK general Mjölnr %3E
ex BLACK general Mjölnr Ban10

idiot
ak83
ak83
Commando #1
Commando #1

Back to top Go down

Post by StarDust 31.10.09 21:31

Dont ask because of who he is banned Very Happy
I will give you a little tip
The name of the player begins with li
Now its up to you and all YAG's dont tell who is it lets see who will be first Very Happy
StarDust
StarDust
Laser Alliance

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ak83 31.10.09 21:35

well when 5 or more people report his post for OBVIOUS script using, I mean hell it's not that hard to take the info he got from the script and make a nice pretty little spreadsheet table, and nobody would have known.

Lazy idiot.
ak83
ak83
Commando #1
Commando #1

Back to top Go down

Post by jusanderi 01.11.09 20:38

What does "scripting" mean?

jusanderi
Optio

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by ak83 01.11.09 22:44

scripting means using an illegal or unapproved ikariam script to assist in your gameplay. Scripting or script using, when they find you they WILL ban you.

This dude would not have been caught had he simply made a table of lilly's towns.
ak83
ak83
Commando #1
Commando #1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down