The Army Xeropain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second EDMW poll brought to you by My Meself and Eye LLC.

+2
ak83
rankdog
6 posters

Go down

Why does Liquidsky hate women!

Second EDMW poll brought to you by My Meself and Eye LLC. I_vote_lcap22%Second EDMW poll brought to you by My Meself and Eye LLC. I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 4 ]
Second EDMW poll brought to you by My Meself and Eye LLC. I_vote_lcap11%Second EDMW poll brought to you by My Meself and Eye LLC. I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
Second EDMW poll brought to you by My Meself and Eye LLC. I_vote_lcap0%Second EDMW poll brought to you by My Meself and Eye LLC. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Second EDMW poll brought to you by My Meself and Eye LLC. I_vote_lcap50%Second EDMW poll brought to you by My Meself and Eye LLC. I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 9 ]
Second EDMW poll brought to you by My Meself and Eye LLC. I_vote_lcap17%Second EDMW poll brought to you by My Meself and Eye LLC. I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 18

Second EDMW poll brought to you by My Meself and Eye LLC. Empty Second EDMW poll brought to you by My Meself and Eye LLC.

Post by rankdog 30.10.09 1:05

Sorry for the delay work has been a nightmare? I originally planned this to be weekly but I am afraid due to real life commitments they will be more sparse. Enjoy and as always flaming is welcome and encouraged.

Also remember to visit My Meself and Eye for the best Irish brew that can be found but don't be but touchin the pot of gold!

rankdog
Optio

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Second EDMW poll brought to you by My Meself and Eye LLC. Empty Re: Second EDMW poll brought to you by My Meself and Eye LLC.

Post by ak83 30.10.09 1:57

it's all about Honey's "rooster"
ak83
ak83
Commando #1
Commando #1

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Second EDMW poll brought to you by My Meself and Eye LLC. Empty Re: Second EDMW poll brought to you by My Meself and Eye LLC.

Post by chorvalu 30.10.09 2:00

Hey leave my rooster alone! We got flooded, but the rooster survives. Razz

chorvalu
Legati

Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Huth 30.10.09 2:17

haha I didn't know honey has rooster....I guess all I'm looking @ is her bazooka.
Huth
Huth
Laser Alliance

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by rankdog 30.10.09 2:22

Don't underestimate the rooster... it survived the flood... I bet it would survive a nuclear holocaust. The bazooka is a mere decoy.... FEAR THE ROOSTER.

rankdog
Optio

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by janeysaurus 31.10.09 0:04

What, no pickles?
janeysaurus
janeysaurus
Legatus Legionis

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by YAG 31.10.09 19:54

as always - i voted for the option that has no chance to win lol
YAG
YAG
Laser Alliance

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down