The Army Xeropain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TAX attack on 13th

3 posters

Go down

TAX attack on 13th Empty TAX attack on 13th

Post by Franco 27.05.08 4:10

I am being told by one of your members that one of my members has attacked your alliance. I can't get anyone to fess up so enlighten me. ROm, I was told to talk to you about this. Anyway, several of your members are attacking mine right now so let me know something.

Killeen
[42:32]

Franco

Back to top Go down

TAX attack on 13th Empty Re: TAX attack on 13th

Post by jboc 27.05.08 5:39

The orginal player to attack was hercules, I believe. Our attacks are merely counter attacks. You are welcome to defend yourself until we can work something out; however, I warn you, we are not afraid to go to war to protect our name. YOu can negotiate here and all the leaders will discuss the problem.

-jboc,
home sec of TAX

jboc
Tribunus Laticlavius

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by k2onic 27.05.08 19:13

Levan
Hugel [39:32] has attacked one of my members..he is one of your larger armies and from the looks of things, he is also not seasoned in battle and will lose his troops shortly. I have scoped out your alliance and there doesn't seem to be anyone a real threat to us, not sure why 13th members dare to attack TAX anyways. Several of us are seasoned in battle, and not only play in this world.

We are deciding right now on whether we should declare war on your alliance or not... maybe you could post something to inspire us not to go to war. assaults on TAX members are not tolerated, regardless of who's attacking. we sent warnings about 13th members getting involved and what could happen if they stick their noses where it doesn't belong.

-K2onic pain, leader of TAX
k2onic
k2onic
Emperor

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2008-04-30

http://xeropain.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jboc 27.05.08 19:26

Please understand that we are ranked 5th and already have a wing. We have over 60 members and our average total scoe is higher than yours. When we declare war we will be able to pillage your town's more than six times a day.

jboc
Tribunus Laticlavius

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

TAX attack on 13th Empty .....

Post by ROm 28.05.08 0:19

Im agreeing with the leader and home secretary that we cannot tolerate attacks on our members. But Im more peacefull member, so if there is a posibility to bring peace I will try to bring this peace between our alliances.
I think that if we discuss it here maybe we can find out how to stop this attacks on both sides.
ROm
ROm
Tribunus Laticlavius

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum