The Army Xeropain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TAX-B

2 posters

Go down

TAX-B Empty TAX-B

Post by Huth 20.05.09 23:20

I am thinking I might as well as open a topic and ask for entry requirements before people come and not get the info they need Very Happy

Yeah, I am having quite a bit of spare time on my hands....and yeah...entry requirements for TAX-B is not on the external page.

Huth

Back to top Go down

TAX-B Empty Re: TAX-B

Post by janeysaurus 22.05.09 7:57

TAX-B is very new and shiny and not yet coated with the grime of war smoke and bloodstains and weary cynicism from endless battles. So, I don't think they've come together to decide on things like entry requirements.

TBH, it's rather shocking how little I know about the wings until I go yell at them about something, which is like once every three months, so I may be wrong.

But since our original wing has outgrown its original purpose and has become, more or less, a full-fledged alliance of its own, I think TAX-B has taken over TAX-A's original purpose. In fact, TAX-B is probably more like our wing's wing, if you know what I mean.

My advice is to go ahead and apply. If you're active, aren't afraid to fight, willing to help fellow members, and all that yadda yadda, it shouldn't be a problem getting in.

Activity and participation are really more important than current score, because all active players grow quite fast. In my view, our score requirements are more to help the Home Secs out in weeding through the huge app slush pile. They aren't hard-coded, so we break them all the time.

For example, I currently don't meet ANY of TAX's mins, and instead of booting my vmoding ass, I got General re-dumped on me. Suspect tongue

So, apply. And since you seem to be someone who notices details like lack of info in external pages and have the time, volunteer to do it. Very Happy It'll save me the trouble of nagging in a month when I get all anal-retentive and go on a update/correction flurry.

janeysaurus
Lazy Dino General
janeysaurus
janeysaurus
Legatus Legionis

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Huth 25.05.09 11:13

hehe, I wish I can be as creative with my posts...

True, TAX-A is more like a full-fedged alliance on its own and that TAX-B is more of a wing for TAX-A. At least, you can take your pick after looking after looking at their performance at TAX-A.

Ignoring my generals, I am eligible join TAX-A or join TAX in abt 1 month of growth but I'll stay at NSG(laser wing) for now...may be give some tips for the new players joining in. I always consider TAX coz of my location if I am ever to change I'd need to repay some favor to laser 1st Very Happy

Huth

Back to top Go down

Post by janeysaurus 27.05.09 18:14

Hey, no worries, as far as I know, us and Laser are friends, which extends to wings and winglings. Ilirion comes and spams our forums and chat, and since I just got access to their forums and chat, I should go repay that spammage favor. Very Happy
janeysaurus
janeysaurus
Legatus Legionis

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Huth 29.05.09 12:45

haha I wish I could look around too....

I stopped almost all my gaming so i'm effectively staring at this darned browser like 10+ hrs a day.....
Besides, always posting in this recruitment section means I'm also spamming Rolling Eyes

Huth

Back to top Go down

Post by YAG 30.06.09 19:01

Hehe, Huth, because now you're Home Sec of NSG, i would kindly ask you to stop spamming our ally's forum or else they might consider it as an enemy act of NSG towards TAX:P:P:P
YAG
YAG
Laser Alliance

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum