The Army Xeropain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tax-A

2 posters

Go down

Tax-A Empty Tax-A

Post by Huth 16.02.09 11:47

pardon me but I am thinking wouldn't it be good to have a requirement thread for Tax-A too? (even if it has no requirement)..... I have been lurking around and looking at the alliance top scores for clues...but ones i get are very dated. (Finally getting my embassy in less than 20hrs) lol
May be it might be good to have a separate guest section for Tax-A too? just my opinions.....gonna try and apply for Tax-A when i could but i am still 5 day old with no army Rolling Eyes

Huth

Back to top Go down

Tax-A Empty Re: Tax-A

Post by Varagon 16.02.09 23:31

Huth wrote:pardon me but I am thinking wouldn't it be good to have a requirement thread for Tax-A too? (even if it has no requirement)..... I have been lurking around and looking at the alliance top scores for clues...but ones i get are very dated. (Finally getting my embassy in less than 20hrs) lol
May be it might be good to have a separate guest section for Tax-A too? just my opinions.....gonna try and apply for Tax-A when i could but i am still 5 day old with no army Rolling Eyes

That would be a great idea. Glad to see a new player who is already looking at these things!! Look forward to seeing you on our forum!!

VO

Varagon
Tribuni Angusticlavii

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Huth 17.02.09 4:56

Thx for the welcoming Smile
been around for abt 3-4 since i started ikariam almost 6 days ago(full 6 days in abt 5 more hours)......but been seeing a lack of activity in the guests corner....

Huth

Back to top Go down

Post by Varagon 17.02.09 6:59

There isn't much activity in the guest corner. It is usually if somebody has a question with us and didn't go through the diplomat or secretary of the alliance. You found your way here, which means you went past the link to contact our Home Secratary or diplomat. I am not sure who it goes to...

But most people would go directly through there to either apply for membership or take up a matter concerning the alliance. This is just another format to conduct a longer and more indepth discussion with the broader membership.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about how to move forward in the game. Just go to the high score page and look down until you find my name. On the far right there is an icon to click on to send me a message. I am ranked at the top 10 (at the moment of this message) so it isn't hard to find me.

Good luck, have fun, and remember this a game and a community!!

Varagon Orome

Varagon
Tribuni Angusticlavii

Back to top Go down

Post by Huth 17.02.09 9:13

Well, at the moment, i am still waiting for reh_an96 to reply me after pressing alt+f4 countless times...
Reedster13 did ask me to contact reh_an96(as i did not have foreign culture when i contacted him)...now i am waiting 10+ mins and i will start building embassy.
lol i rushed without military and now i have 800 general score Razz
had some 490 24hrs ago

Huth

Back to top Go down

Post by Huth 17.02.09 9:21

After looking at the TAX page i decided to make amendments.....I meant total score(when i said general score)

Huth

Back to top Go down

Post by reh_an96 17.02.09 18:15

well huth we r only taking taking players over 30,000 score but you are welcome to contact me anytime for assisstance and don't forget to apply again after you will get to the 30,00 score. It won't take much time lol just 3-4 months..... lol!
reh_an96
reh_an96
Centurions

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Varagon 17.02.09 20:49

reh_an96 wrote:....after you will get to the 30,00 score. It won't take much time lol just 3-4 months..... lol!

It won't take that long if you had some guidance. It is much quicker especially with the cheap resources available.

Build up your plalace and GR to level 2. Get a marble citiy and a wine city. From there you can support yourself while buying cheap crystal and wood. After that get a sulpher city. You can sell sulpher easier and quicker than any other resource right now.

After that PM me and I will give you some advice. With good luck yu can be at 30,000 in a month!

Varagon
Tribuni Angusticlavii

Back to top Go down

Post by Huth 17.02.09 22:46

Well my 1st city is marble and 2nd is wine but initially i was thinking of getting a 3rd wine city for faster expansion before moving on to sulphur...any comments?

Huth

Back to top Go down

Post by Varagon 17.02.09 23:10

Huth wrote:Well my 1st city is marble and 2nd is wine but initially i was thinking of getting a 3rd wine city for faster expansion before moving on to sulphur...any comments?

If anything I would do another marble, to build faster. But resources are cheap now. You can sell sulphur and buy two of anything else. When you build three colonies you will need to have atleast a 10th level trading port. Mine are level 17.

Varagon
Tribuni Angusticlavii

Back to top Go down

Post by Huth 18.02.09 6:55

I wanna ask why such high level ports? coz from my point of view i won't be using them so desperately...

Huth

Back to top Go down

Post by Varagon 18.02.09 12:01

Huth wrote:I wanna ask why such high level ports? coz from my point of view i won't be using them so desperately...

That was a type-o... I meant trading post!! Every two levels expands the radius of islands that you can buy or sell from.

BUT if you are shipping good around, having a higher port is important too. I like mine to be at least 15th level. It makes a HUGE difference in time for shipping. At first in might not be. But eventually you might want to be selling resources at 20,000 at a time. That can really tie up your trading ships for a long time.

Good Luck!!

Varagon
Tribuni Angusticlavii

Back to top Go down

Post by reh_an96 18.02.09 15:09

i don't have high posts but buy a lot of resources
reh_an96
reh_an96
Centurions

Back to top Go down

Post by Huth 18.02.09 16:37

so you are saying that high level port actually decrease the shipping ETA?
coz at the moment i only send good back and forth once every few hours.....but took me 2 and a half hours to reach my colony/capital

Huth

Back to top Go down

Post by Huth 19.02.09 1:14

oh nvm.....you mean i need higher level port for the time when i will be selling large amounts of resources...

Huth

Back to top Go down

Post by Wman21-A 04.03.09 12:44

Hello guys!

I'm Wman21 in Ikariam, playing in Server Lambda. Currently I have only one capital. I chose a really bad island to start with... Crystal Glass. Now, I'm trying to gather 7k to open a new town in some Stone island ... Anyway ... I have also registered in this forum, quite some time ago... but I haven't been approved yet.

And of course the point of this post is that I would like to join the TAX-A Alliance

Wman21-A

Back to top Go down

Post by reh_an96 04.03.09 15:47

if u r upto merit then welcome
reh_an96
reh_an96
Centurions

Back to top Go down

Post by Huth 05.03.09 17:24

Wman21-A from what i see you posting seems that you are still having 1 city....the requirement for getting into TAX-A is 30k total score..... if you won't be reaching 30k unless you have at least.......4 cities just my estiamtion(1 capital 3colony)?
i finally built myself to 9.8k total score....increasing by abt 1k every 1-2 day(s) for the past few days....might be due to my military and pillaging Very Happy (still thinking on where i should be building my 3rd colony)

Huth

Back to top Go down

Post by Huth 06.04.09 10:00

Not sure if any1 will notice this message especially with the war going on.... Been almost 2 months since I first came and I must say that VO is quite correct.(full 2 months in 10 days or so).

Well I didn't update my status.... I am now having 60k score and staying with NSG(Laser Alliance wing) at the moment. War started when I reached 30k and I have a VI neighbour so I didn't join back then. Wasn't until some time later that I found out the war does not involve the wing alliances...haha.. Might still go Tax-A in future but at the moment I'll just stay at NSG to show gratitude for accepting me Razz

This post is to say that as per VO's words, I managed to grow in a short time(but without any assistance, this includes my current alliance). I am just too far from 99.9% of the alliance for them to assist and I didn't request for assistance either. Last but not least, I didn't buy any resoures too....lol

I still din get any update from my alliance leadership regarding my misunderstanding with Gineornd but oh well, it's been weeks and I'm lazy to go after that issue.

@Tax members good luck and happy hunting at the war....
@Tax-A members grow fast and stay active :p

~Peace

Huth

Back to top Go down

Tax-A Empty ?

Post by JEBIGA 19.04.09 21:02

hi,im in the same island like and i want to join to the tax-a
how to do that?

JEBIGA

Back to top Go down

Post by reh_an96 20.04.09 15:05