The Army Xeropain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TAX policy on donating.

Go down

TAX policy on donating. Empty TAX policy on donating.

Post by Query 07.10.08 1:56

What is TAX's policy for it's members on donating and do they get involved in those disputes?

I have a tax member on my island that has donated a cumulative 21K to island resources and is boasting a level 21 town. I'm sitting in a 23 and have donated almost a cumulative 450k. He/She refuses to respond to queries by me. Can I go forward with measures or would you rather I contact your diplo?

Query

Back to top Go down

TAX policy on donating. Empty Re: TAX policy on donating.

Post by janeysaurus 07.10.08 2:04

Who is this member?

We do not tolerate leeches in our alliance. I will personally send this member a message. If this member's donations do not improve, please contact me.

I have no issues with leechers getting attacked, whether or not they are TAX.

Let us know who this person is and we will try to resolve it first.

Thank you for contacting us about this. I will await your reply.

janeysaurus
TAX General
Interim TAX Diplomat
janeysaurus
janeysaurus
Legatus Legionis

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Query 07.10.08 2:12

Lambda
41:77
Goosh

There are a few tax-a guys that could possibly need a reminder as well. I'm closing in on a half million in donations in almost every island I'm on and this sort of thing bugs me a little.

I'd also like to know how you would like these situations handled going forward. Do you want notification or do you want that I just start attacking if they ignore requests?

Query

Back to top Go down

Post by janeysaurus 07.10.08 2:43

All right. I will send Goosh a message and see what he says. If there is not a marked improvement in his donations, and he has no good reason why, please contact me in-game first (or send a message to TAX Diplo, which for now will come to me).

I will probably have no problem with attacks on him for leeching, but as I am not sure if you are using your in-game nick, I would prefer you contact me first before starting anything.

I did hear the same about some TAX-A members, but I have not been given any names. Let me know who they are and we will contact those members accordingly.

Always, always, always contact us first before attacking any TAX leechers you find. We will try to resolve it internally first. We do not tolerate unprovoked attacks, but it turns into a big mess if we retaliate only to find out our member may have been in the wrong in the first place.

Especially if you catch me on a bad day....I am well-known for my pissiness and my crankiness.

I am not especially protective of our members, especially those I feel are hiding under our tag to get away with actions I do not condone. If you notify me first and give me a chance to fix the problem, I will probably ok attacks to teach our members not to be stupid (should they refuse to change their behavior in matters like donations).

Also, due to some issues we've had in the past, I would appreciate some evidence that our member has been leeching. If you could post screenshots of the islands in questions, I would appreciate it, otherwise I will have to get our member to provide them.

This forums should provide hosting for guests, so you should be able to upload images here as well as posting them.

Thank you,
janeysaurus
TAX General
Interim TAX Diplomat
janeysaurus
janeysaurus
Legatus Legionis

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Query 08.10.08 15:09

Well, he's up to a cumulative 27k

I have screenshots, but you need to login for hosting. I'll send you an ingame msg with my email addy and I'll email them to you.

Query

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down