The Army Xeropain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minimum requirements

+3
jboc
jspencer
k2onic
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Minimum requirements Empty Minimum requirements

Post by k2onic 09.05.08 20:36

We are recruiting... some of you visiting may have gotten a message from me.
I am looking for a minimum of 400,000 Total Score and 4000 General Score right now. We expect members to build some military to defend themselves, even if they are peaceful. We are currently the second strongest military power on the server.

We are expanding our realm to reach further out into Lambda. We are currently ranked first in Lambda, and our scores are always going up.

We also have a wing, TAX-A that players can join as a place to learn and grow to be large enough to enter the main alliance.

To join our alliance simply search for us in your embassy (token is TAX) and click the "handshake" icon that appears next to our name. Select "application" as the subject of the message and write a little something, and click send. Remember to note if you were asked to join by someone in the alliance, and mention who.

--------
TAX-A minimums are now 150,000 Total Score and 3000 Generals Score.

We have started a new wing alliance, TAX-B, for smaller players. As of this edit, they do not have minimums yet. If you are an active player (important!) and new to the game, please feel free to apply there.
As always, all wing members have full access to the same things as the parent alliance.

Last edited by janeysaurus on 22.05.09 8:09; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : update mins)
k2onic
k2onic
Emperor

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2008-04-30

http://xeropain.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Minimum requirements Empty join

Post by nielsje 19.05.08 15:59

how do I join you guys?

nielsje

Back to top Go down

Minimum requirements Empty Joining

Post by jspencer 19.05.08 17:16

Where are you located?

jspencer
Legend - R.I.P

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Minimum requirements Empty Re: Minimum requirements

Post by jboc 20.05.08 3:55

you can apply by searching for label TAX in the embassy, and clicking on the image of the handshake. under the subject, select the german, and that should be an application. if possible, just mention your military score, total score, and if you were invited by someone, who it was.

Last edited by jboc on 21.05.08 6:27; edited 1 time in total

jboc
Tribunus Laticlavius

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Minimum requirements Empty Minimum General Score

Post by jboc 21.05.08 6:26

The minimum general score is now 30,000. More would be nice, but not necessary. Members should be willing to improve their military if the alliance needs it.

jboc
Tribunus Laticlavius

Back to top Go down

Post by Random 03.06.08 8:25

So.. to join TAX, one needs a score of 30k?

Random

Back to top Go down

Post by k2onic 03.06.08 8:59

thats military score...just apply as we also have a wing for newer players with lower scores than the minimum to join TAX
k2onic
k2onic
Emperor

Back to top Go down

Minimum requirements Empty Benefits

Post by DrJ 25.06.08 6:04

It seems to me that most of the TAX alliance is located in the small number coordinates (top-left/top-center?) How can I be given protection if my islands are far away?
What tools and knowledge does TAX have that can be given to new members? Do you routinely pass occasional bug avoidance messages or recommended strategies to members?

I am ranked in the top 200 players on Lambda. Currently of WoK alliance. 47,000 points... About 200k military.

DrJ

Back to top Go down

Post by k2onic 25.06.08 6:35

How can I be given protection if my islands are far away?
-We can recruit around in your area to bring more members closer to you. Our members are encouraged to invite other people to join our alliance, with the exception that they are not allowed to recruit from other alliances, this is a bootable offense.

What tools and knowledge does TAX have that can be given to new members?
-I can tell you that we have quite a few members that play on multiply servers with months and months of experience. We offer our new members a lot of different tips about the game and things that we have found that do and do not work for us.
-We have a very active forum and Chat room for our members

Do you routinely pass occasional bug avoidance messages or recommended strategies to members?
-We keep our members up to date on bugs as we come across them
k2onic
k2onic
Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post by jboc 25.06.08 6:49

Yes, our forum has more strategic and helpful information than many of the ikariam sites i've seen. We are spreading ot right now, and we can offer protection from a far if needed, but we try to make sure we have a few strong members near every player. Note we are the second strongest alliance in terms of general scores (second to GSC) so we can use our power to force someone to stop if we must. Many of our members are very well-versed in war, and are top 100 generals, so we don't let others get away with pillaging us. Our wing members also can offer protection.

jboc
Tribunus Laticlavius

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Typ 18.07.08 20:17

How can I join TAX2 Question

Lord Typ

Back to top Go down

Post by k2onic 18.07.08 21:06

you need to go to your embassy, search tax2, click on the handshake icon and send him a message.
k2onic
k2onic
Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Typ 18.07.08 21:45

Thank you Smile . Once I have an embassy (probally 2moz) can I join Question

Lord Typ

Back to top Go down

Post by k2onic 19.07.08 2:00

Start building yourself up and you will be more than welcome to join the wing, it should not take you that long
k2onic
k2onic
Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordtyph 20.07.08 16:34

Well I lof on regularly so it won't take 2 long...
lol!

Lordtyph

Back to top Go down

Minimum requirements Empty attacked unfairly

Post by wobble 14.09.08 11:07

Hi
It says your players don't ask other players to join you if you are already in an alliance - I was attacked by Hunter TAX-A and he told me to ditch my alliance and join you - not fair , I think.

His message was :

"I attacked you to get your attention so I can tell you something very important.
Why don't you join the TAX-A alliance instead of having your own alliance with Celtic Warrior. Let the two of you join the TAX-A alliance so we could share our ressources and help each other without being called traitors.
Why do you think ?
Respond as soon as possible.
Sincerly,
Hunter"

Please reply.
Thanks
Wobble

wobble

Back to top Go down

Post by Reignheart 14.09.08 12:41

this kind of moves wont be tolerated.. ill report to our leadership
Reignheart
Reignheart
Tribuni Angusticlavii

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ak83 14.09.08 18:35

wobble wrote:Hi
It says your players don't ask other players to join you if you are already in an alliance - I was attacked by Hunter TAX-A and he told me to ditch my alliance and join you - not fair , I think.

His message was :

"I attacked you to get your attention so I can tell you something very important.
Why don't you join the TAX-A alliance instead of having your own alliance with Celtic Warrior. Let the two of you join the TAX-A alliance so we could share our ressources and help each other without being called traitors.
Why do you think ?
Respond as soon as possible.
Sincerly,
Hunter"

Please reply.
Thanks
Wobble

hey wobble!

Do you have a screenshot of this message? Tha'td be great, so the TAX leadership can see it.

Thanks so much!

ak83
ak83
ak83
Commando #1
Commando #1

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by janeysaurus 14.09.08 22:10

How retarded.

Apparently we have people who missed the memo.

Once I see the screenie, we'll talk to our wing and to this member. I do want to apologise in advance to you, wobble. Our policy is to not recruit from other alliances, and we have stated this publicly and with hostile action. If this member did try to recruit you, and attempted to force you into joining, we will deal with it. Hopefully, this will not continue to be a problem for you in the future, at least from TAX.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will keep watch for the screenshot. Please note, I am pretty sure our forum will host it for guests, so you do not necessarily have to host it elsewhere.

janeysaurus
TAX General
janeysaurus
janeysaurus
Legatus Legionis

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Reignheart 16.09.08 17:10

i've received the screenshot will be posted at our section
Reignheart
Reignheart
Tribuni Angusticlavii

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.11.08 14:31

Hi guys, I am looking to change my Alliance, the one I am in is currently without a leader (3rd time) due to being banned...Sorry I have given them my alligence for all this time but if the leaders cany play within the rules? I do not hop from one to another. But the situation is one where I am forced to look elsewhere.

I have 5 setlements Lvl 23-25 total score is 138K and generals is 8800+. I have just dropped out of the top 100 Generals to enable me to expand a little faster.

Please contact me Username ingame " Flobalot "

Look forward to hearing from you Razz

Back to top Go down

Minimum requirements Empty Server...

Post by Flobalot 08.11.08 16:37

Forgot to add, I'm on Lambda server... Embarassed

Flobalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Reignheart 08.11.08 17:21

didnt our alliances have some sort of "contact" before? well anyway ill wait for them to notice haha
Reignheart
Reignheart
Tribuni Angusticlavii

Back to top Go down

Minimum requirements Empty minimum requirements

Post by drakerio 27.12.08 9:10

well im somewhat new to this game and was wondering when i get an embassy would it be ok to apply for your wing group TAX-A still few in points (only 138 points) i noticed that u have 2 TAX-A members on the same island is all if it is ok will my warmongering be tolerated i already wiped out a level1 village and am investing heavily in research for diplomacy(sea faring) and war.
i also like the layout of this alliance seems good

as i said already new to this game only past exp i have is on travien and tribal wars but this is a little more detailed so it make take me some time to adjust
let me know soon if its ok to apply once i have embassy (may be a couple of days)

co ordinates of said island are:
Kaluios 26:36

drakerio

Back to top Go down

Post by reh_an96 27.12.08 9:33

well i think u must have more than 30 000 score to apply for our alliance TAX-A. Well for the layout of our alliance its the best. Very Happy
reh_an96
reh_an96
Centurions

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next